For our first podcast while in self isolation, we talked about things we can do as songwriters while in isolation :).
We talked about:
- Taking the Song Talk Meetup online – stay tuned for details on April’s meetup
- The We Should Write Sometime app
- Frank Horvat’s project: Music for Self-Isolation
- Neel’s working on productions for Melanie Peterson
- Phil and Neel working on re-mixes for Mike’s song from our Songwriting Challenge
- Resources for rhyming: B-Rhymes and Rhyme Zone – don’t forget about our episode on rhymes with Blair Packham!
- Follow Rick Beato on youTube for great music tips and analysis
- The Song Lyrics Generator that uses artificial intelligence to write your lyric
- Song Idea Generator
We hope everyone is staying safe and using their extra time to do some songwriting and recording at home.
We’d love to hear what you’ve been up to and if you send your song, finished or otherwise, to firstname.lastname@example.org, we’ll feature it on a future episode!