For a special Father’s Day episode, we invited father and son Allister Bradley and Sean Bertram to share their experiences working on music together and independently. Friend of the show Dave Miner filled in for Neel – thanks Dave!
We talked about:
- Sean starting out with piano lessons, Guitar Hero and Rockband
- Allister finding the balance between helping his son and keeping out of Sean’s journey as a songwriter and artist
- The role of music teachers and how to find the right one
- Starting a song with the bassline
- Sean’s song Holes
- Key modulating in your bridge