Thank you for agreeing to be on the show!
To confirm your appearance on the show, there’s a few things we need from you. Please read this page in full, and let us know if you have any questions.
Be sure to submit all your materials to us at least 1 week before your show date. Due to the increase in applications, failure to complete this step will open the date up to other applicants. Thanks!
Section I: Note the following
- The show will be conducted online, via Zoom or Skype.
- You will be the only guest for the half-hour show. The weekend following the show, we’ll post the podcast on our website and to the podcast stream. The episode will appear on Song Talk Radio’s youTube channel shortly afterwards.
- Note, this is not a typical interview show. We will get into the nuts and bolts of your songs and your songwriting process. We’ll be talking about ideas, chords, lyrics, melodies, rhythms, and song structures.
- You may perform your song live or playback your recording
Section II: Do the following
- Please “LIKE” Song Talk Radio on Facebook.
- Please follow us on Twitter.
- Please check out earlier shows to find out how the show goes down.
- Please let your followers know you’ll be on the show. Use @songtalk on twitter and tag us on Facebook
Section III: Send us your stuff
Please fill in the form below and answer all the questions. Please review the requirements and prepare your files before starting. We’ll need:
- a link to the song that you intend to perform/playback on the show (Dropbox, OneDrive, iCloud, Google Drive, etc)
- a link to the lyric sheet for your song, in Word or PDF format, if applicable
- a promotional photo to be used on social media and this website
- a brief, one or two-paragraph introduction for yourself to be read on-air
- your social media links, so we can share them on our media channels, and on the show notes
- consent to video recording for use on our youTube or other social media channel